• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Boots for the Jeep

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up guys, just wanted to show off my new Tires/Rims, picked them up from 4 wheel parts in El Cajon, now I am rolling on 33's and ready to hit some trails up!!!

33s.jpg

Tell me what ya'll think...

tharlanjr said:
Whats up guys, just wanted to show off my new Tires/Rims, picked them up from 4 wheel parts in El Cajon, now I am rolling on 33's and ready to hit some trails up!!!

Tell me what ya'll think...

Looks GOOD!!!! Get ahold of Ted (toyotawrench or something like that) and get him going on his WJ !!!!!

It looks good. Now bring it out to the rockgarden this Saturday!

Rockgarden is for XJ's only I thought, but with this purchase I am strapped for cash...

I know its a ZJ, but ya'll are my only link to So.Cal offroading, I surf NAGCA too.

My bad, didnt see that part for just pics, hahaha

NAXJA is the only place I can find that actually has local trail people, everywhere for ZJ's if to far apart.

Hey its a Cherokee, only grander, hahaha

:moon: :eyes:

I'm pretty sure Rick set rock garden up for "Cherokees" only.

XJ's, FSJ, ZJ, WJ, WK, etc.

Hell no. I haven't looked twice at it since I pulled the tcase 4-5 months ago. No chance of making Moab with it. Have to install cases, build driveshafts, runs locker cables, put in new seats, install bumpers, front winch, blah blah blah. May be ready for Calico in Febtober.

Just to give you a heads up. Grands do not have a good history wheelin with the SoCal crew!

Well, if they didnt do to good before, I guess I gotta redeem them huh.

I havent been able to do much wheeling besides over at ogilby out through the washes, and a little by superstition.

I havent even gone to corral canyon.

But then again I dont have lockers and still have the turdy combo, lol

RG is a no go, dont have anymoney till next week and I gotta drive out to "Freedom Ranch" to see a friend.

Looks like fun though.

Next time you guys go to Corral Canyon, I will def try to go, or any other local wheeling spot.

markw said:
Just because you got drug everywhere and hung up on everything on the "easy run...." :) At least you didn't do this:

http://www.wolfenet.org/gallery2/d/7942-2/IMG_3589.JPG

Bahahaha:D

Yeah, I drove right through that! Turned around at the bottom of the hill and went back to camp. I was getting yanked off the beer can at the same time the Yota was playing dead! :laugh2:

Back