• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buyer Beware!

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I thought I have seen it all till last friday... Where do people get the idea to do things like this. I just took this diff out of a jeep and replaced it with a locker. People You do NOT put spools in the front of a jeep without locking hubs PERIOD.. Its just not safe, and this one is Just BOOTYFAB!!!!!

axle2.jpg
[/IMG]

Clean-RC said:
Ok I thought I have seen it all till last friday... Where do people get the idea to do things like this. I just took this diff out of a jeep and replaced it with a locker. People You do NOT put spools in the front of a jeep without locking hubs PERIOD.. Its just not safe, and this one is Just BOOTYFAB!!!!!

axle2.jpg
[/IMG]
wtf?

Looks like some kind of a lunch-box locker in there.

Going to do that, why not just weld the spiders?

Interesting!

HAHAHAHA. I bet I know where THAT came from. And I find it funny because those same people (that weld this kind of stuff) belittle others vehicles when they fix something.........

TheWarWagon said:
Inquiring minds want to know who not to ask for gearwork....
The guy's name is Juan. He works down at Leroy's HubCap City. It's something they do on the side. ;)

(you know what I'm saying?)

TRNDRVR said:
Looks like some kind of a lunch-box locker in there.

Going to do that, why not just weld the spiders?

Interesting!

Yeah, I don't get it. Why would you do that? Why would you lincoln lock a lunchbox? More details! :D

:dunno:

mikedashg said:
Yeah, I don't get it. Why would you do that? Why would you lincoln lock a lunchbox? More details! :D

:dunno:

If I broke my Aussie Locker on Saturday in competition... Id probably weld it up so I can run on Sunday...

other than that though... I haven't the faintest idea...

Looks like that dude is running solid wire with no gas or something. Other than being blinking, fall-down drunk, I can't imagine why a weld would look like that unless it had zero gas lol.

The tool who is responsible for that contraption should be shot. Not dead, but just enough to suffer quite a bit. :)

GauchoMD said:
I knew I shouldn't have had Grimm help me install my front Locker :dunno:
haha since when have you seen me install anything? not nice to knock someone's skills when you've never met them or seen anything they've layed hands on.

.!.:D.!.

Back