• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back Home

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,
Got back a little while ago- I have a three day weekend(friday sat sunday)
Wanted to take the girl camping up around Rainier- Anyone know some good spots, away from the established "camping" areas? Thanks!
R.L.T.W.

Welcome back!

You'll have to stop over once you get a chance to chill out.

John

Thanks Guys-
About the beer, I heard a crazy story about a guy who lives on N. Fort who makes gallons upon gallons of his very own Micro beer. Man, If I could only Tap into that resource and exploit his wealth of brew mastery knowledge to use for my own gain, I would call myself happy. Matt- If you want I'll show you how to shoot this weekend.
I know you have one of these from your chair force days:
http://techyum.com/blog%20art/pink_gun2.jpg

SUA SPONTE said:
Thanks Guys-
About the beer, I heard a crazy story about a guy who lives on N. Fort who makes gallons upon gallons of his very own Micro beer. Man, If I could only Tap into that resource and exploit his wealth of brew mastery knowledge to use for my own gain, I would call myself happy. Matt- If you want I'll show you how to shoot this weekend.
I know you have one of these from your chair force days:
http://techyum.com/blog%20art/pink_gun2.jpg

Rye IPA on tap.

Irish Red ale going into secondary.

If I get time this weekend, I'll probably make a Cream Ale.

John

SUA SPONTE said:
If you need some one to Hold Squat while you brew this weekend give me a call. I would love to learn/help where I can

I'll make sure that you learn how before I leave. I'm gonna be running as a pit crew for my wife's horse show this weekend so no brewing.:rattle:

Unless you have to head right back out, we'll make some time for another brewfest. Matt, Erik, and a few others usually show up too.

John

Back