• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF July 26th Feeler

Whens the camping trip? sometime in August again?

WheelinJR said:
Got an open passenger seat Rod?

i should. no kids on this one, as i beleive i will be doing a bit of celebrating in the evenings
icon12.gif

as for camping.....i think i will be. 90% sure anyway. just depends on $$$$$

I would like to go. I have family coming into town Monday, If I can convince them to come along.. or work something I out I am there.

it sounds good to me.

WheelinJR said:
So what's the meetup plan?

not sure just yet. Fire season is in full affect up there, so i will be trying to grab a spot at Browns. I will more than likely be heading up friday morning to try and grab a few spots.

:cheers:

so is this a camping trip now

I'l come up with a friend and stay saturday night. cant go up till saturday morning tho!

Is there any way that I could go on a ride a long with someone to get a feel for things? My jeep isnt quite ready yet and doesnt have all the recovery points or CB installed yet. Id appreciate it!

wokkerk said:
Is there any way that I could go on a ride a long with someone to get a feel for things? My jeep isnt quite ready yet and doesnt have all the recovery points or CB installed yet. Id appreciate it!

i am sure there will be more than a few open seats. i wont have kids so i will have three....unless mike sells his rig. anyway, there isn't much at TSF that a stock rig cant do. you could ride along on the harder longer runs, but we can do a few lil shorty's so you can "test your rig" a lil.

Back