• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so some guys are obvious, but some are not....what do your screen names stand for......

I will start, nothing exciting....The very first forum I ever registered for was the VWVORTEX....many of you may know it. My buddy that registered me used to call me the Tijuanisian Cookie Monster....Cause I went to Tijuana alot and loved Cookies (still do by the way!). So, that is where the TCM come from...the GLX, well I have a Jetta GLX at the time...

Hence, TCM GLX

my 98 cherokee with a Rubicon Express lift hence, 98 RE xj =)

ROOOOOOOOOOOFL Tijuana Cookie Monster? And you expect to SURVIVE the next campfire??

Ok, I'll pony up. Mine came from when I was about 15. I was a sk8r. I BARELY landed every single trick I tried, so my friend says "We're gonna call you Squirrely!!"

However, I wasn't happy with the spelling, so I modified it to Skwerly, and it's been here ever since. 18 years and running LOL.

Skwerly. It has that certain ring to it. That drunken ring.

Skwerly said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOFL Tijuana Cookie Monster? And you expect to SURVIVE the next campfire??

Ok, I'll pony up. Mine came from when I was about 15. I was a sk8r. I BARELY landed every single trick I tried, so my friend says "We're gonna call you Squirrely!!"

However, I wasn't happy with the spelling, so I modified it to Skwerly, and it's been here ever since. 18 years and running LOL.

Skwerly. It has that certain ring to it. That drunken ring.

Hey man, I figured I would have to fess up to get you guys to start spilling your stories.....so it is what it is.......

Skwerly said:
Yea, just givin' ya hell - great idea for a thread man, I can't wait to see the responses :).

:cheers: :cheers:

U coming to the Rockgarden??

i got my name from the grimm bro's fables, if you ever read the original grimm tales they are not your average fairy tale :D i sort of picked up on the darker side of life around 12 or so and its stuck ever since. there are people i have known for 15+ years that only know me as Grimm, and probably couldnt tell you my real name if you paid em for it lol.

and if you want to delve deeper into the original grimm tales check this link out www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/

GrimmJeeper said:
i got my name from the grimm bro's fables, if you ever read the original grimm tales they are not your average fairy tale :D i sort of picked up on the darker side of life around 12 or so and its stuck ever since. there are people i have known for 15+ years that only know me as Grimm, and probably couldnt tell you my real name if you paid em for it lol.

and if you want to delve deeper into the original grimm tales check this link out www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/

You mean your name isn't Grimm.......:shocked:

GrimmJeeper said:

Well, that and GrimmJeeper sounds a LOT like Grim Reaper...

Let's not miss the obvious LOOOOLZ!!:rolleyes:

Skwerly said:
I am going to the Rock Garden!! I'll be there, rain or shine brother. :)
SAAAAWEET! I didnt have you as a confirmed yes!

Fairly straightforward...and descriptive if you have seen me at work.

From merriam-webster.com..............because I'm a nerd

Main Entry: ju·ry–rig
Pronunciation: \ˈju̇r-ē-ˌrig, -ˈrig\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: 2jury
Date: 1788
: to erect, construct, or arrange in a makeshift fashion

Main Entry: ja·lopy
Pronunciation: \jə-ˈlä-pē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural ja·lop·ies
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1928
: a dilapidated old vehicle (as an automobile)

Skwerly said:
Well, that and GrimmJeeper sounds a LOT like Grim Reaper...

Let's not miss the obvious LOOOOLZ!!:rolleyes:
oh wait... damn it does! wow i never noticed that! :rolleyes:

hahahha :cheers:

mine came from an old hardcore band I used to sing (or scream) for, we were called tuesdays fall so I kinda stuck with the name, used it for email to book shows...then I joined the marines and kinda stopped singing

Im not very good at thinking up user names and I had just finished watching an episode of south park. ManBearPig is a creature that former vice president Al Gore was obsessed with hunting. Hes half man half bear and half pig;)

some funny stuff

mine is not so interesting, I have been called skully or skullver since I was a kid, because I drew skulls all over everything, and it rhymes with my last name. "Skullver" was taken here when I went to join(have never seen him/her/it post) so I went to my next nickname skullvarian follicle...I had(ve) some strange friends.

I used to be a Thunderbirds pilot, I used to burn up the sky......hence the call sign Blazair.......NOT.

I was way into S-10 Blazers before XJs. and I wanted to build a Blazer with a swooshy Bel Air paint job..hence the screen name Blaz - air.

Last edited:
I got my name from the numerous amounts of military clothing I own along with my paintball fanatics when I have the $$$. I also owned at one point a M923A1 5-ton, a M151A2 MUTT( Military Utility Tactical Truck) its was a jeep and no truck at all...go figure. I also possed a M35A2 2-1/2 ton (Duece an a half) and I have a 76 Blazer that has been done miltary style. So its no mystery why I got my name hehehehe.

Back