• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler-BBQ @ my house on sat

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Wife will be gone most of the day leaving me with the kids. Thinking of grilling up some meat, couple brews and stuff. I got a big jungle gym in the back yard so if you have kids they can play on it. Welder, air compressor and tools if someone needs some space to work on there rig (no tranny swaps :jester: ).

Just a feeler.

well it looks like it's just you and me may be grimm..........and my mom in law. either way I'm throwing some meat down around noon, I'll have some brews on ice

paulhead said:
well it looks like it's just you and me may be grimm..........and my mom in law. either way I'm throwing some meat down around noon, I'll have some brews on ice

I'm surprised everyone in SoCal isn't jumping on this. Though I do believe there's a wrenching party at Robert's house.

So it's me, paul, mike and paul's mother-in-law? You OC guys afraid of a little BBQ in the LBC? Craig, Andy, where you at?

thanks for the grub and the costa rican beers Paul!!! i had a b;ast getting my ass whooped at halo... but i think i got you on that racing game.. lol.

DUDE hot dog wrapped in carne asada in a tortillia = THE SH!T!!!!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
thanks for the grub and the costa rican beers Paul!!! i had a b;ast getting my ass whooped at halo... but i think i got you on that racing game.. lol.

DUDE hot dog wrapped in carne asada in a tortillia = THE SH!T!!!!!!

Damnit, I missed out. This sucks.

Fun having you guys, I think I drank a case through out the day. Next time I'll need a little more help. Had a blast at Cleg today, I'll post a vid later.

TheWarWagon said:
So it's me, paul, mike and paul's mother-in-law? You OC guys afraid of a little BBQ in the LBC? Craig, Andy, where you at?

sorry i couldn't rsvp for this i had some issues saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Back