• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modifing RC's quick discos...

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
So I have an RC 3" new rear leaf lift. I also picked up a set of their 4-6" lift quick disconnects.

My question is, how much should I chop off to make them fit?

img0726hs9.jpg

This is what I have so far (about an inch off) but I dont know what I want my swaybar to look like, should the bolt up top be level with the ground?

Thanks.

Muddy Beast said:
So I have an RC 3" new rear leaf lift. I also picked up a set of their 4-6" lift quick disconnects.

My question is, how much should I chop off to make them fit?

img0726hs9.jpg

This is what I have so far (about an inch off) but I dont know what I want my swaybar to look like, should the bolt up top be level with the ground?

Thanks.

I have the JKS on mine and if I remember correctly the sway Bar should be parallel to the ground. Hope this helps.
Jeff-97XJ

Thanks, that's the impression I got when I called RC before I started...I'm just double checking.

Boy it's going to take a lot of chopping then...

good call, thanks.

EDIT: after looking it also points out to me I should move my bracket on top rather than underneath. But due to gravity I think I'll keep the bracket on the bottom.

Well I desided to get it close to the 10 degree mark, but it's more at the 25 degree mark according to my measurements.

I figure worst comes to worst and it doesn't work the well, I'll chop it some more. But I've already chopped off a good 1.5-2 inches from the disconnect bar.

Back