• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crazyjim

slacker%20cover.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:

you really need to leave NAPA and get a job in graphics or something along those lines

Brendan_91XJ said:
you really need to leave NAPA and get a job in graphics or something along those lines
lol. i didnt make that one ;) i did the graphics thing for awhile, but i like doing it and i dont want to ruin that by being told what to do by someone. i like having it as a hobby.

did you see the magazine cover i made for us? this is my favorite so far i think lol.
naxjamag1small.jpg

:cheers:

Grimm is a character lol!! I demand more of this from him. If he doesn't produce, I'm going to get drunk and wander into his campground to jump onto his tent every time we are at BigBear and I'm lost.

Cleared. Sorry all, I've been super busy with the move this week and don't have internet. I'm running naxja off my phone right now so I can't do anything special lol. Tony I need you to get in contact with me if possible for that sub. Skwerly I'll get back to you about welding, like I said I've been super busy.

Back