• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huge Thanks

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Well the heep is pretty much done except for one part lol. I can finally take her home and beat the hell out of her lol. I wanted to send a huge Thank You to Billy and Chad "OTRFABWERKS", I couldnt be happier with the work you guys did. To Kim for putting up with my jeep being parked in the driveway, and making Tabitha and I feel at home from day one. Billy your Family Rocks man. Scott "CLEANRC" for the awesome job you did on the gears and brake lines, Ill try not to blow the rear end up lol. Erik for coming through when we needed you to, Thanks man. Rambo for donating the rear panels, you never thought twice about it, just said come down and pick them up. Tony for hauling my ass to and from, and coming through when I needed the help, man I apprecite it.

I posted this because its not often you find a fabricator like Billy and the NAXJA family who are just straight up cool people. If any of you plan to have fabwork done I could not recommend anyone more, and im sure those who have already had work done will say the same thing.

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!

Seriously, you Jeep is hot.....now on to making it 4wd!

Perfect thread to waste my 1000th post! Craig your welcome!!! I like your jeep even though its only 2wd! well that is easy enough to fix.

Nice jeep nice people that is what NAXJA is!

Clean-RC said:
A big thanks to Rich - FORD GUY for the donation of the diff additive... Oh and Craig you are welcome..

Yeah did you haft to soak them in that xl3 additive for 15 miutes or what ever?

Back