• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And So It Continues 3

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Well billy has it pretty much done as far as the cage goes now its time for the front end what could be next ????? :eyes:

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

l_6d6af81675e9deb15ee36e2b6c5efe01.jpg

can you say SICKKKK
l_47dcf5765b8e1f158673a69208a6a6eb.jpg

l_1675bd4a718c2238c45652bfc3f555dc.jpg

Last edited:
l_6d6af81675e9deb15ee36e2b6c5efe01.jpg

Is this the gunners seat? Mounting a .50 cal on the roof. Swwet! I love that butterfly trigger. Can you make it swivel too?

hey craig, i wish i shit money like you ;) im j/k. Looks bad-arse.

cds36 said:
Haha you mistake me for the King of Bling he sharts diamonds
haha not anymore, he has a new bundle of joy ;)

cds36 said:
Haha you mistake me for the King of Bling he sharts diamonds
NOT!!!!

Looking really freaking good Craig!!! Damn, I can not wait till we can all roll out to a race or something!

Oh, and this time...it isnt tube that we are working on....

strokercamgear.jpg

Last edited:
tcm glx said:
NOT!!!!

Looking really freaking good Craig!!! Damn, I can not wait till we can all roll out to a race or something!

Oh, and this time...it isnt tube that we are working on....

strokercamgear.jpg

DANGGGG I TOLD YOU :doh:

Thanks guys cage is done... Front-rear air bumps are next on the list starting them this evening & "hoping" to have this thing wrapped up by Sunday if Craig doesn't through something else at us. He's been hanging out with Tony to much these days:looney:

.50 cal works past 200 yards, and everyth 3rd or 5th round is a tracer. I've killed trash many times with those. :)

hellbilly04 said:
Bring the .50 cal & I will mount it MadMax style:skull2:

Yes!! Hey this is my idea... I'm runner gunner. At least until I run out of ammo. Should only take a few minutes.:gonnablow

hellbilly04 said:
Thanks guys cage is done... Front-rear air bumps are next on the list starting them this evening & "hoping" to have this thing wrapped up by Sunday if Craig doesn't through something else at us. He's been hanging out with Tony to much these days:looney:

:gag:

Back