• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rugged Ridge HD Adj. Track Bar

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am just curious if anyone has used one? I just got mine today and will be installing this weekend. It seems to be pretty beefy. The mounting bracket is 3/16"

I bought it for $160 shipped!! :) @ www.speedycarparts.com .......search part no. 18205.05

DSC03396Large.jpg

DSC03397Large.jpg

that don't look anything like the pic with the part number you posted, but it don't look too bad. but I think for the price I'd pay a little extra for a name brand, the RE 1660 is only $180 list price I think a got a price of around $160 for it plus shipping. did that skid plate come with it too?

I'm a newb, but isn't that a steering box brace in their pic? I'd say that qualifies for "Image may not be application specific" regardless.

I'm a newb, but isn't that a steering box brace in their pic? I'd say that qualifies for "Image may not be application specific" regardless.

Yep, looks like a steering box brace to me. But it does have an "image may not be application specific" text below.

Heres the pic they show for that part #:

18205.05-dis.jpg

That's a CB antenna, Alex. Very rare.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

300$XJ said:
that don't look anything like the pic with the part number you posted, but it don't look too bad. but I think for the price I'd pay a little extra for a name brand, the RE 1660 is only $180 list price I think a got a price of around $160 for it plus shipping. did that skid plate come with it too?

The RE1660 is $180 by itself. You can't use it w/o a bracket, $80. Now you are at $100 more than what I paid for the RR, but you do get a superflex joint at the bracket end which may net you more flex. Mine is mostly a dd rig so I can sacrifice that and save $100 for other mods.

No the skid isn't included. :rolleyes:

The pic is not what you get, but the part no. I provided is correct.

Dudeinaxj, Have it installed? Wonder how you like it. Just picked with up a Zj and thinking of going this route due to track bar issues it has.

Rugged Ridge is still questionable for their steering kit with me, I donno how much I would trust their TB. Rock Krawler has a decent lookin one too.

that bracket looks .25 to me but thats fom your pic. I think it looks ok... I have the re setup(bar and mount), and I will say the mount is a work of art

Back