• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I really need a 23 spline aw4

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
91-95.

Mine has gotten so bad that sitting at a red light, the trans will disengage and it takes 2-3 seconds to build enough pressure to move forward again when it turns green.

Someone got one sitting around?

you know there is one at russ's you can have. a known good one, but its a 21 spline.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
you know there is one at russ's you can have. a known good one, but its a 21 spline.

If I have to install a 21 spline to get through the summer I will, but theres a nice 23 spline transfer case sitting there to install..

There's a 95 and a 93 or two in ecology in Chula Vista. If you want to come down, I'll stand around with my hands in my pockets and watch you pull it. :)

markw said:
There's a 95 and a 93 or two in ecology in Chula Vista. If you want to come down, I'll stand around with my hands in my pockets and watch you pull it. :)

I'm thinking I'd rather pay the $100 to pull one from a buddies totalled parts rig than the $300 to pull one from PAP. ;)

It's at ecology, half off 21-22nd. We could pull it and then go to fiesta island. :) I just don't even want to think about pulling a trans in the JY. It was nasty enough pulling those 8.8 axles so I could get my brakes.

Cal, I know where one is.

It's in Westminister, I saw it installed in an obvious wrecker, the vehicle is kinda red, kinda black, kinda green 97 XJ with a large painting of some sort of foul on the hood.

Just go in and grab it one night after work, just be quiet so you don't disturb the neightbors.

GSequoia said:

It's in Westminister, I saw it installed in an obvious wrecker, the vehicle is kinda red, kinda black, kinda green 97 XJ with a large painting of some sort of foul on the hood.

Just go in and grab it one night after work, just be quiet so you don't disturb the neightbors.

Just be careful of the tripwire:explosion

GSequoia said:

That would be FOWL Geoff, not FOUL.....although still worthy of a penalty :roll:

GSequoia said:

You know, I crawled under that rig. Its got an ax-15. :(

cal said:
You know, I crawled under that rig. Its got an ax-15. :(
wow you get home fast you sneaky snake, remind me to keep an eye on my jeep when you are around haha..

actually i should go out and look i dont know how soon you left after i went upstairs..

:D

GSequoia said:
Oh.

Now wonder it's so bashed to hell, the person who drove it must not have known how to work a stick.

you should try and contact them.....

give em' a proper "stick" handling lesson....:D

Dan Turner said:
That would be FOWL Geoff, not FOUL.....although still worthy of a penalty :roll:

I think FOUL is more appropriate for that rig. :)

I'm a little curious what Paul could want with a twice fried 21 spline aw4, but its all him.

Back