• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Garden in Murietta

Shoot, I am on Baby watch for the next two weeks, so no wheeling for me in June.....probably not until July...

I just registered.... man, thats not far from my place.... maybe a new place to go play!!

mattyj said:
I just registered.... man, thats not far from my place.... maybe a new place to go play!!

Thats what I am thinking Matty.......only a 30 minute drive for me too..

Shit yeah.. Im excitied to go check it out...looks like next run is Friday the 13th night run.

We need a recon man....

Matty?

Take a camera and let us know how it is.

:D

I'm not too sure how he opperates though. Is it $25 per trip? And only when he posts 'events' there?
Not open all weekends?
:dunno:

If it is the place I think it is, they had been trying to get the permits for quite some time. They have been climbing there for years with all of thier buddies. I have been there and it looks like fun, but have not been on the trail yet. I will try to go by there today, and will post info later.

HOLY SHIT!!!

That's the guy that bought my truck!!

He gave me a bunch of flyers and told me after I get my Jeep running to call him and he'd give me a discount to go run out there!

I'm thinking I'll call him next week since my rig will be done.
I'll see if I can get a club-wide discount

crazyjim said:
Well, I was stoked until I read/saw the fees. Any money saved on gas/time would be negated by the extra fees. Screw that, I'll go wheel somewhere further for free

It really depends on what you're into wheeling... looks like some big rocks there. To get stuff like that you really need to go to JV. I personally wont mind paying a few bucks if the place is fun.

ryno44 said:
If it is the place I think it is, they had been trying to get the permits for quite some time. They have been climbing there for years with all of thier buddies. I have been there and it looks like fun, but have not been on the trail yet. I will try to go by there today, and will post info later.

Some info would be great, thanks. Where exactly is it??

X2 if it's a fun place money well spent.

mattyj said:
It really depends on what you're into wheeling... looks like some big rocks there. To get stuff like that you really need to go to JV. I personally wont mind paying a few bucks if the place is fun.

crazyjim said:
Well, I was stoked until I read/saw the fees. Any money saved on gas/time would be negated by the extra fees. Screw that, I'll go wheel somewhere further for free

Think about it Jim...it cost money to get permits, etc etc, and from what I have read, this guy isnt trying to make money, he is trying to make it an OHV park....

I would gladly pay the $25 if it is a cool place to wheel. We pay $8 at Azusa.....and sometimes just sit around..hehe

$40 to join, which includes the first run. Then $20 each run after that. That's not expensive at all.

Back