• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 cherokee limited "MANY PARTS"

XJ project

NAXJA Forum User
Ok fellas. I am really really needing to sell my heep. I purchased the thing for 700 bucks with a spare engine. I am looking to sell it with many many many extra parts IE rebuilt tranny and tcase, rear d35 axle, and two motors. Also want to include rear long windows for a two door, crap doors off a two door that still have good glass in it. Rear fiberglass hatch. moon roof window. And some wrangler MTRs LT305/70R17s (there are 4 and the tread is in perfect condition. Also comes with spare rear drive shaft

I am looking to get at least 1800 for this sell. It is an awesome deal and you couldnt find anything like this around. Please help me out here.

Oh another thing the jeep has a brand new dpg 3 core radiator in it, water pump, and thermostate and housing. It also has a brand new fuel pump and rack, also will come with 3 in pro comp springs and lcas.

Please let me know and if you are interested i will email you pictures pm your email address so i can get you pics.

Back