• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

build a crossmember

whalebus

NAXJA Forum User
Hey whats up I have searched for days and read about 2 million threads on the subject but can not find any one that seems to sell a trans crossmember set up for radius arms or[long arms] with out having to buy the arms.does any one sell one or does some one want to make one?

I know that this OP was from May, but I am in the same boat. I am planning a waggy D44 swap under my 95 XJ along with a NP231/D300 twin case for this winter. I am confident that I can make something work, but always like to see what others have done before I start. Also looking at a custom 3 link.

Did you find anything elsewhere?

I just installed a Clayton 6.5 long arm kit and i am pretty sure they will sell just the cross member. Its beefy as hell and will take a beating. Give them a call or email.

~James

First,since they are all designed a little fifferent,Id say choose what your looking for and THEN call THAT manufacturer.Otherwise break out the welder!There are several good write-ups on building them.

Back