• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn – Up “Pucker Hill” – Fail!

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
May 25th 2008 - Attempt at Pucker Hill after Rain.

I don’t think I made it up there until after Cory made his presence known. When I got there no one was around. So I waited until someone came by incase I really f’ed up so they could call for help.

Hill was wet and I couldn’t get enough traction. First attempt I slid to the left and (at :36 Sec) thought I was going over. On the last attempt I felt the rear dig and start to climb (1:44) but also felt the front lift off the ground. My heart was pounding and I did pucker a bit… I’d rather back down than flip it…So I did…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cga-aOKgPw

nice video dude, what time did you get there? when i was there, there was a hummer club, amd a bunch of other jeeps!

that was prolly around 2:00 ish...

maybe next time, try to do a suck down on the front with your winch and move the spare tire onto your hood to get more traction. :) Nice try though! I still havent tried that.

Back