• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

look at this

Damn you...I just called that guy. I'm going to look at it in a few days, and maybe take her home. Keep it on the DL, I need to get me a Jeep!

:)

Good call.
I dont plan on doing anything crazy just yet...I just really like Mountain biking (freeride) so I figure wheeling is the closest thing to it, only in a car.

Bummer about the car is, the guy told me the odometer reads 300k.

mudxj92 said:
dang man you should stop dogging on bushwackers.
thats all i see you talkin' about.
it's cool though

If you went through 3 sets in under 6 months I dont think you would think too highly about them either...:peace:

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
If you went through 3 sets in under 6 months I dont think you would think too highly about them either...:peace:

-Alex

uhmmm.......... I think that after the 1st set (at the price they cost) I would have figured out using dzeus fasteners and taking them off before wheeling might be a bit "brighter" than going through 3 sets............ LOL

sams88 said:
uhmmm.......... I think that after the 1st set (at the price they cost) I would have figured out using dzeus fasteners and taking them off before wheeling might be a bit "brighter" than going through 3 sets............ LOL

I only paid for one, they have a great warrenty and so I just kept on smashing them and sending pictures.:party:

-Alex

For the record, to anyone who may even be interested in this car...dont waste your time. It's a piece.

I went to check it out today, and I found many ways that those pictures are from at least a year ago. The thing is dirtier than hell (in the door jams and all), doesnt even have a battery you can jump start so you cant run it, the trim job on the wheel wells fails, the bushwackers are cracked in some spots, and the bumper is rusted out and bent.

LAME!

Back