• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Done Lifted!

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
Well, here she is. I'm ready to tackle the wildest Fire Road now!! Woo Whoo!

jeep-lift001.jpg

jeep-lift002.jpg

jeep-lift003-1.jpg

jeep-lift004-1.jpg

Its amazing what a lift will do... I think its ready for a cleghorn run in a few weeks... :D

Lookin good!

Now you just need a few more inches, bigger tires, lockers front and rear, new axles, 4 to 1, bumpers, winch, rack, cage, exoskeleton.... :roll:

SanDiegoXJ said:
Lookin good!

Now you just need a few more inches, bigger tires, lockers front and rear, new axles, 4 to 1, bumpers, winch, rack, cage, exoskeleton.... :roll:

The more lift, bigger, tires, bigger axles, less body more tube..... and a REALLY well paying job.....
bounce.gif

Looks sweet! And you can "I did it myself"

:cheers:

Go get a Coors light!

Before and after... Can you tell I'm a proud Daddy!

jeep-prelift006.jpg

jeep-lift004-1.jpg

My wife really doesn't like the black rims. She says it makes it look like an older Jeep! Eeewwwwww!

"My wife really doesn't like the black rims."
Tell your wife you will need a "BLING" permit from Tony for anything else.[and there hard to get]LOL

I was looking for a 97-99 on craigslist and found it there. I didn't buy it from Mcfadden. The guy I bought it from lived right around the corner from there. It was registered in Maine, so he took those plates off and borrowed some Mcfadden paper plates.

It worked the other night, Yucaipa PD was on my tail and then finally just went around. I was shittin' kittens, because I didn't have the paperwork with me. I'm good to go now. Just got the tags and plates today! Probably take me 2 weeks to put em on though.

To answer the other question it is a 4" lift from Fabtech, with a 2" AAL and a 2" shackle.

lamula said:
Tell your wife you will need a "BLING" permit from Tony for anything else.[and there hard to get]LOL

You're telling me!!!! I had to buy old rusty 7100's because of him!!!! :helpme:

Those tires look hesperian...

lamula said:

Any and all Jeeps are allowed to have some bling!!

luvdlions said:
To answer the other question it is a 4" lift from Fabtech, with a 2" AAL and a 2" shackle.
i have the same lift as you, im pretty sure the shackle is a 1.5" if you still have your stock shackles could you measure the difference in length between the new ones and old ones? im just curious how high im going to sit once i put in my 4.5" leafs

hmmmmmmmmmmmm it's missing something.

O'yeah I know a visit from the cut off wheel. trim up them fenders hehe

Back