• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who here does body work?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
The Mini has picked up some minor damage recently. Holly had an argument with a very inconveniently placed wall and the Mini lost.

Anyway here are photos of the issues, click on any of them to get a larger view.

A very small ding in the driver's door.

Pasenger door dent one and scratches, some of them are deep enough that they will need a touch up.

Passenger door dent two. This is the most severe dent caused when the handle contacted the wall. I replaced the destroyed handle.

Hood scratch. This is a very minor scratch and may be able to be buffed out (I haven't tried, I only noticed it when I was taking pictures of the other damage).

The color is Mini's "Cool Blue Metallic" and I'm sure I can get a bottle of touch up paint from the dealer.

So... Let me know...

Sequoia

i dont know about the scratches, but the Dent Wizard service is EXCELLENT at removing dents like that. as long as the paint isnt cracked they can flatten it out like it was never there.

Jump This said:
Is that a Mini Cooper?

Yup.

Holly_s+Mini+3.jpg

Dent Masters or Ding King have both served me well. They used to charge something like $75 per panel. We had my wife's Mustang gets some dings back when we had it. $150 later, no dings and no way of telling they were ever there.

Good luck!

Back