• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my new (to me) wheels

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I picked these up a few weeks ago. I was gonna powdercoat them but thats gonna have to wait until I sort out more cash so I slapped them on today. Thanks to Ted (toyotawrench) for helping me with the mount and balance, you are way cheaper than discount tire and those places and it was nice seeing you "zero out" those weight requirements.

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5403.jpg

phreaker76 said:
Nice need to find some center caps now..
hey andy i got some chrome centercaps that used to be in my black steelies, you can have em if they'll fit, i kind of got used to see the jeep without em :D

TheWarWagon said:
Prince of Bling? :wave:

Tony being the King of Bling :clap:.

Andy are you worthy? :doh:

phreaker76 said:
Nice need to find some center caps now.. Did you get a killer deal on these?

I don't like center caps. They serve no purpose other than looks.

$60 for all four. Seems to me like a "killer" deal.

silverslk said:
I don't like center caps. They serve no purpose other than looks.

$60 for all four. Seems to me like a "killer" deal.

x2 on the center caps.... run em just the way they are.... looking good!

Get some of the small country crock butter tubs and you got yourself some of dem center caps.. :gee:

nice Andy.

tuesdaysfall said:
sweet dude...they look good on there...
Did you just say he's a sweet dude?!!:loveu:

corbinafly said:
Did you just say he's a sweet dude?!!:loveu:

It all makes sense now.....

Cory is...

lastara

You are going to powder coat those? Why? They look GGGRRRREaaaaatt!

Sorry, I was overcome by Tony the Tiger!

Hey dude, $60.00 for all FOUR???? You get the "deal of the month" award from me!! I think they look tough, and are functional as well. Besides for the price, they could be spotted, striped, plaid AND still be cool.

NICE deal man, looks great! :)

Skwerly said:
Hey dude, $60.00 for all FOUR???? You get the "deal of the month" award from me!! I think they look tough, and are functional as well. Besides for the price, they could be spotted, striped, plaid AND still be cool.

NICE deal man, looks great! :)

Andy is the king of Craigs List...he is always eyeballing these things!

Back