• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worked on the Jeep a bit today...

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So finnally decided I was going to have to paint the cage to avoid the rust....also remounted my GPS, added a dome light, and installed the front two Bilsteins.

Bilsteins:
CIMG4684.jpg

CIMG4685.jpg

CIMG4686.jpg

GPS in its new home:
CIMG4687.jpg

CIMG4690.jpg

Cage painted:
CIMG4692.jpg

Dome light!!
CIMG4694.jpg

crazyjim said:
That must have taken DAAAAAAYS to mask everything off lol... and props on the dome light :laugh:

Im surprised he didnt convert it to hid lol:roflmao:

ocean_jet said:
I really like your front fender flares.

Did you make those yourself?

Yup, those are Trailer Products Fiberglass replacement flares.

Holy shiat, I can remember when your Jeep was closer to stock than mine was. Telecom must be paying well these days. Mas firme, jefe.

how are you liking those prog rate deavers? and are you running a front sway bar? what about shock length? did those 12" SB's work for you?

xcm said:
how are you liking those prog rate deavers? and are you running a front sway bar? what about shock length? did those 12" SB's work for you?

Deavers are awesome, and the Bilstein technailed the valving on the Shocks....360/80 in the front rides great....I took it through some fire roads and whoops yesterday and performed incredible..!

Back