• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

has anyone done this if so post pics or give me info

obxtuf

NAXJA Forum User
Ive been wanting to install some axle tube outer seals from alloy usa, but I have the dana 30 with vacuum disconnect and with this axle they used thicker tubes for the disconnect side, and the tube seal will not fit the passenger side of the axle. Im kinda thinking that I can die grind the inner tube and custom fit the seal to the tube or would I have to remove alot of material. any suggestions?

obxtuf said:
Ive been wanting to install some axle tube outer seals from alloy usa, but I have the dana 30 with vacuum disconnect and with this axle they used thicker tubes for the disconnect side, and the tube seal will not fit the passenger side of the axle. Im kinda thinking that I can die grind the inner tube and custom fit the seal to the tube or would I have to remove alot of material. any suggestions?

It will not work.

Back