• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanx for Calico!

SanDiegoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanx to everyone for making it such a great weekend. I really had a blast with you guys. It was nice to see some old faces again as well as meet some new folks.

A special thanx to Remi for putting this all together and being a phenomenal spotter...and an even better host!

I think I was cringing harder than Nick when he started banging up his Jeep, but I gotta say, the kid did a hell of a job for what he was working with.

Anywho, thanx again, hope to see y'all on the trail soon...although not necessarily all at once...that was a huge group! =)

You beat me to it.. I was going to post up a Thanks to Remi for putting it together.. Oh well.. I take it back... LOL..

Anywho.. Thanks to Remi and to anyone else if they helped organized the Calico trip..

E

For a newbie Calico guy... I was happy to see so many guys and gals out there. I like that place I think. Going to be hard to give up trips to JV to hit Calico up. Sorry I missed the festivities, I am sure the pickle and vodka was calling my name....

:D

Yea I would like to thank you too Remi for a well planned trip! Wife,kids & mother in law had a blast, mom in law had no idea what she was getting her self into but she did say what a great group of people & I couldn't agree more! May have to build a rig now:shocked:

Thanks again Remi

Billy

good job mr remi! next time skip the camo so i can see you spotting me!!!! i guess i didn't need to stay that far to the right. great job, always a pleasure riding with everyone, new and old! i'll post up my pics as soon as i get a chance to pull them all together.

Hey guys! It's always fun. The place is awesome cause it has something for everyone.

Event started as couple of us going out there and next thing you know we get a group of 28 rigs on the trail. This means next time we'll be more organized, I"ll look for volunteers to lead trails and we'll split up into more then one group :D

Oh yeah... campfire stories.... always fun. If you were there cool.... if you missed them ;) your loss :D

Remi, thanks for organizing this and all the spotting

The run was a blast!!

Thanks Remi!

We may have to turn this into an "official" event. Turn out was great, trails are awesome. There is so much to discover out there. Many trails for everyone.

indeed! thanks to all for coming and to Remi for coordinating. hopefully next time, it will be more family friendly

djblade311 said:
indeed! thanks to all for coming and to Remi for coordinating. hopefully next time, it will be more family friendly

Daym who wasnt "Friendly"? that sucks

To echo what everyone else is saying, thanks Remi for setting up the run, and for spotting. I had fun, even though my rig isn't really built for some of the stuff I did.

ROBERTK said:
Daym who wasn't "Friendly"? that sucks

Just a guess, To many female F-bombs? Friendly yes, maybe a little inappropriate. This is one of the Friendliest groups I have hung out with. Anyway, Had me laughing, but had no kids there. A thousand thanks for everyone who helped not to scratch my Ride! I know sad.

Last edited:
FordGuy said:
Just a guess, To many female F-bombs?

yea she said quite a few f-bombs in front of the kids. Good thing my young one is too young to really pick it up.

Hi Guys, this is MRS. FordGuy. I don't know if I'm breaking some NAXJA rule here by posting under Rich's screen name:dunno: .

I just want to thank all of you guys for not only making me feel welcome, but making feel like part of the group. I had a BLAST! I can't wait until next time.

Maybe next time Rich will let me drive ??!!

djblade311 said:
yea she said quite a few f-bombs in front of the kids. Good thing my young one is too young to really pick it up.

Sorry Josh that was probly me throwing out a bomb or two I will control myself in the future, I hope familys at these events continue to grow(They usually don't let me out around normal people)........SANTA

4xSanta said:
Sorry Josh that was probly me throwing out a bomb or two I will control myself in the future, I hope familys at these events continue to grow(They usually don't let me out around normal people)........SANTA

so THATS why santa only comes once a year :D

lol well next time let me know and we can stall him at the front of the line and under the cover of just moving up the rig you can take over the drivers seat (it's been done before ;) )
FordGuy said:
Hi Guys, this is MRS. FordGuy. I don't know if I'm breaking some NAXJA rule here by posting under Rich's screen name:dunno: .

I just want to thank all of you guys for not only making me feel welcome, but making feel like part of the group. I had a BLAST! I can't wait until next time.

Maybe next time Rich will let me drive ??!!

4xSanta said:

No problem dude but I didnt hear em from you. I have no problem with the F-bombs in general and just to clarify, it wasnt my kid I was worrying about since she is so young and was in the vehicle most of the time. It was some of the other kids and the expression on their faces when they heard it . I'm not trying to be a whiner, just take it into consideration as other parents might not take it so lightly. So wheel on F'ers!

Back