• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeep Was STOLEN last night!!!!! Federal Way area.

LockdUpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am hoping for lighting to strike twice. I had my wheels stolen and they were recovered a few months ago with the help of the Jeep community. My whole jeep was stolen last night and I am hoping some magic will happen ans just a broken window and missing stereo....... If anyone sees someone with or selling Thor gaurds, ARB Air Lockers, Trxus 33in MT tires. please call me ASAP if you could 253-CARTOYS thats easy to remember. 253 CARTOYS. Here are some pics.....

halloween07024.jpg

reiter.jpg

I'm just up the road and will keep an eye out. I know how it feels, I had a 92 stolen and stripped from east hill.:smsoap: :smsoap:

I hope this doesn't become more common, Thats why I got out of Honda's and Acura's because I didn't want to be associated with the Pita of owning one.

Sorry for your loss. I know the feeling. Hope you get it back in one piece.

I was the guy that offered you my spare set of 31"s with wheels when you got robbed last time, so you know I'll keep my eyes open. Sorry to hear about your Jeep.

Rich

RECOVERED!!!!!!! Only missing: stereo, wing window (Broken), and spare tire.... The passenger lock was messed up form trying to get in that way... didnt work so they broke the window, and they messed up my ignition a bit.

Lightning does strike twice in the same place.

:clap:

LockdUpXJ said:
RECOVERED!!!!!!! Only missing: stereo, wing window (Broken), and spare tire.... The passenger lock was messed up form trying to get in that way... didnt work so they broke the window, and they messed up my ignition a bit.

Lightning does strike twice in the same place.

:clap:

Fuckin a right.

AWESOME NEWS.

That's awesome!!! Now let's hope they find the pricks. (yeah, that will happen)
Let's hope someone from the forums find them first.

Lucky

So now your all getting alarms for your rigs right Right:flamemad:

I never understood why with the money you have spent on these trucks you don't get an alarm I know their not going to stop every body but it will stop most.

this goes for all people with nice cars too

This may be a dumb question, but how do theives start the engine? I don't steal cars for a living, so I have no idea. I have more and more expensive parts on my rig as time goes on, so I would like to feel a little secure.

The reason I was asking was because I thought about welding a steel collar around the steering column so you couldn't pop it off with a screwdriver. Do you think that would help in the least bit or am I way off?

If I am way off you don't have to give me crap.

I've seen colom locks that do just that so the car thieves cant bust the collom and start the car we have all seen the club (waste of money) and the new club pedal lock (looks harder to take off) But for me, nothing beets a good alarm with ignition cut off it will deture most thieves from trying to take the car or truck and a detachable face sterio will make most snatch and grab thieves move on.

For the how do they start it question well once in the collom it is very easy with some tools and yes 60 seconds, I can have the lock out and new lock in as to not destroy the collom. "I used to repo cars gm were my faves honda's and toyotas a very close second"

Back