• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some questions for you old pros...

85xjproject

NAXJA Forum User
ok first
when i press on my brake pedal,it sounds like air is coming from it(hisssssssssssssssss sound)i depress it stops

second just installed my cb,and noticed that on top of my xj(it a 85) there is some kind of adapter in the mid of roof were you can screw something on,and has like a silver tip sticking out of the top.is this a antenna mount?it looks like there was already a cb installed in my jeep,holes in dash,extra wiring etc,but i do not any holes were the antenna coax could have ran into the jeep!

third i used 91 octane shell gaz all the time (the best octane in canada)and always get good results.i filled up this week,and noticed that water is almost peeing from the tail pipe!it has never done that with this gaz,only with the cheapo gaz.should i be worried?

thanks guys,i know its long a bit,but got nothing better to do,we just got dumped here with 2 feet of snow,cleaner hasnt passed yet

thanks guys,learned a lot on here
dave:roll:

1- time for a booster-my 89 did this, You should upgrade to a dual diaphram
3- I can buy 94 oct at the pump!

Water is a byproduct of an internal combustion engine and it's not unusual to see but only when the engine is cool. once up to normal operating temp it shold just be vapor.

Back