• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train request ontario to fallbrook

LOL.

I'm looking at moving down there.... and am looking at stopping down there early next week.

Tote whatever you got, if you want. Plans won't be firm until later on this weekend.

over2land said:
LOL.

I'm looking at moving down there.... and am looking at stopping down there early next week.

Tote whatever you got, if you want. Plans won't be firm until later on this weekend.
dude that would be perfect keep me informed of your plans please. I can probly just meet ya the same place as last time if ya want

wow that would be awsome guys. next week is perfect as this weekend i will be out of town with the family. thanks again guys.

over2land said:
LOL.

My friend is selling his house in Fallbrook. He moved to Oregon and still has the house in Fallbrook for sale.

Has this been settled yet? I've got something to add to the train for him :)

actually yes it has. i had to be in ontario yesturday so i was able to meet up with him and get the booster. but thanks for looking out, thats awsome.

Back