• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Quality Write-Ups

TheAlmightySam

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody!

Those of you who have seen my posts in Off-Topic and the User Support sections will know that I'm trying to gather support for the expansion of the FAQ section into a more extensive section. For those who haven't seen my posts, you can read what I'm suggesting here: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=945279

At the suggestion of Kudzu, I'm asking our members to provide any writeups they have to offer. There have been some excellent ones in the past, like 53guy's fender trimming article, or the FitchBox, but they're either difficult to find, the pictures are missing, or both.

What I'm hoping you'll all do is post up links to the writeups (preferably with still-active and correct pictures) you'd be willing to share in a permanent 'XJopedia.' I would like to run through submissions for spelling/grammar and to make sure they're of a consistent style (i.e. bulleted lists and the like), but you will receive full credit for the writeup.

I already have one submission (RCman is on the ball), and am looking for as many as possible. This can be everything from the location of items under the hood to stereo installation to diff gear setup to advanced suspension design and beyond. If it pertains to the XJ, and especially if it comes up often, I'd like to see it covered.

As always, further input and ideas are welcomed. Thanks again!

Back