• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Small Run Tomorrow

SlimsXJ said:
Me and SoCal Bill are meeting at Dennys on Main in Hesperia @7:45ish,post up if you want come along.........David
haha yeah man im going. i talked to socal bill

Had a fun day wheelin,had a total of six rigs out there,there is so much different terrain to play on out there,already talking about going back to campout there!! David P.S. COREY post up the pics and video!!

SlimsXJ said:
Had a fun day wheelin,had a total of six rigs out there,there is so much different terrain to play on out there,already talking about going back to campout there!! David P.S. COREY post up the pics and video!!
cool deal me too. it was awesome wheeling with all of you. where are the pics posted??

Image051.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image056.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image053.jpg

SlimsXJ said:

If your going to camp out, I'm in...I'll bring the shotguns for the late night skeet shooting....

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
If your going to camp out, I'm in...I'll bring the shotguns for the late night skeet shooting....

Justin
im down for that :D

SlimsXJ said:
Talked to Andy,Corey couldn't upload the videos,needed a cord that is on the computer back at the base........David
sux

97xjdawg said:
Dude when are you going Red ? A 1/4 of a tank of gas will cover it ?
hahah im going red this month. as soon as i get paid. i have the socal chapter sticker on the way :) hey my uncle called my dad and toldem bout a 95 cherokee for 200 bux. so we're getting another cherokee for next time.

Back