• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 xj with 94 doors?

funvtec

NAXJA Forum User
is it a direct bolt on? both with power locks and windows.

i've never owned an xj newer than 90 so i'm not sure if everything will be plug and play as well as bolt and play.

thanks, Harold

I don't know how much it helps but I know for a fact the switch panel for the drivers controls is identical. I took one off a 90 and put it in my 92 so I'd assume youd be ok.

I don't know for sure. As far as structurally, I'd say they're the same.

honestly i'm not to 100% sure about the electical part but i no that physicly they are the same even if the conectors are different it shouldn't be to hard to swap out conectors if u have to i've done that with other vihicals in the past and never had to much trouble

cool thanks guys, i had no clue that even the newer body style doors would bolt on! i'm still looking for a deffinite answer as to if these are plug and play.

thanks again:clap:

funvtec said:
cool thanks guys, i had no clue that even the newer body style doors would bolt on! i'm still looking for a deffinite answer as to if these are plug and play.

thanks again:clap:

i thought the body style from 87-95 was the same. the newer body style started in 96.

89xj said:
i thought the body style from 87-95 was the same. the newer body style started in 96.

as far as i know they are, i'm just concerned about if the electronics are the same.

Back