• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driver Rear Quarter

dlarrivee

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 with a crumpled in rear quarter panel... I need to weld a new corner in there...

Is that area the same on all XJs? or should I be looking only at 97+ in the junkyard?

i think its the same on all XJ's if i follow what your talking about. that should make finding the part very easy.

Yeah, well the corner I'm talking about is actually covered up by the bumper end cap on a stock bumper XJ.. But I'd like to fix it anyways.

There's a pinch seam there that's all messed up.

Would help your departure angle.

I don't think it's worth all the hassle just to replace a lower QP. I could see if it was the side of the jeep, but not something that far down which could become dented once again. And is covered by the endcap too.....

Blaine B. said:
Would help your departure angle.

I don't think it's worth all the hassle just to replace a lower QP. I could see if it was the side of the jeep, but not something that far down which could become dented once again. And is covered by the endcap too.....

I don't care if you would fix it or not... It's my Jeep, and I plan to fix it.

rb_panel_mount.jpg

Other than that bracket, I don't think that area was changed... Anyone able to dispute this?

Back