• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Schedule?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
I'm probably asking a bit early, if the specifics arent finalized yet forgive me.

The event dates are June 19-22. Thursday through Friday...

I'm assuming the BBQ will be on saturday evening?

What time are participants due in the staging area at RC each morning for the pre inspections and trail selection?

What time do we have to be out of the park each evening?

Will the "Rob Variety Hour" be sold out before i arrive and will advance tickets be available?

John B said:
I'm probably asking a bit early, if the specifics arent finalized yet forgive me.

1.The event dates are June 19-22. Thursday through Friday...

2. I'm assuming the BBQ will be on saturday evening?

3. What time are participants due in the staging area at RC each morning for the pre inspections and trail selection?

4. What time do we have to be out of the park each evening?

5. Will the "Rob Variety Hour" be sold out before i arrive and will advance tickets be available?

1. 19-22 Thursday thru sunday
2. Correct BBQ on Saturday evening
3. Be there at 8am we will roll into the park at 9am no later
4. All vehicles must be off the trails by DUSK!!!!!
5. No the show is free, walk ins welcome...

STROKER

What do I have to do to be able to attend this in June? I mean to be eligible ...
Do I have to be a NAXJA member?

Last edited:
Mighty.Mighty_XJ said:
What do I have to do to be able to attend this in June? I mean to be eligible ...
Do I have to be a NAXJA member?

No, take a look at the NAC info post above. Non-member fees are $25. Just pre-register and come on out!!!

A.

OverlandXJ said:

The event dates are June 19-22. Thursday through Friday...

I'm assuming the BBQ will be on saturday evening?

What time are participants due in the staging area at RC each morning for the pre inspections and trail selection?

What time do we have to be out of the park each evening?

Will the "Rob Variety Hour" be sold out before i arrive and will advance tickets be available?

memories of last year http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=922940
hah the rob variety hour highlights http://www.iozzidesigns.com/NACFEST/PUKE.mov right click save as

Last edited:
Back