• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got Stuck Today...

GauchoMD

NAXJA Forum User
Damn..I got my Jeep stuck like a MoFo in some mud today...I have 32's and the front right tire was almost completely engulfed in a ditch... After nearly 20 minutes of trying to get it out I had to get a tow truck to pull me out. :dunce: Just makes me want to get 35's...hahahahaha Hasta

GauchoMD said:
Haha, thanks! It was by Lake Los Carneros by my parents' place... Where do you live?
mission canyon. but i was working in goleta all afternoon. i got stuck over by 154, where it intersects foothill last time it rained. had a buddy come pull me out with his 4runner. i was sunk to my axels in mud...

hehe...I *almost* got myself stuck today! We had a dump of snow the other night and it's uphill to leave the house. Even with 33's and 4wd, I was just spinning! Finally got up the hill though. hehe.
zjj9fc.jpg

xL8 APEKSx said:
hehe...I *almost* got myself stuck today! We had a dump of snow the other night and it's uphill to leave the house. Even with 33's and 4wd, I was just spinning! Finally got up the hill though. hehe.
zjj9fc.jpg

Man if my drive way was as sweet as yours i would do do-nuts all day long!

This weekend I'll be moving to the end of glenn annie, its a bitchin 1920s farmhouse, so I went to check it out to see how it handled rain and there were some pretty good mud slides on the way. I was driving my VW bus with bald tires so I decided against a little rockcrawling in the street. UCSB's library looked like it had a mote going around it.....white t-shirt contest all day though, good times.

This was near my current place on Trigo Rd/River in Isla Vista last Tuesday:
flood.jpg

Daedalus454 said:
My thoughts exactly!

....my thoughts were there were not enough boats.

That place is bad ass, but it looks like the place 'The Misery Lady' lived..:scared:
Misery-nursemaid.jpg

xL8 APEKSx said:
zjj9fc.jpg

juryrigjalopy said:
This weekend I'll be moving to the end of glenn annie, its a bitchin 1920s farmhouse, so I went to check it out to see how it handled rain and there were some pretty good mud slides on the way. I was driving my VW bus with bald tires so I decided against a little rockcrawling in the street. UCSB's library looked like it had a mote going around it.....white t-shirt contest all day though, good times.

This was near my current place on Trigo Rd/River in Isla Vista last Tuesday:
flood.jpg
funny, I actually grew up in IV, lived on Sabado Tarde until I was around 5 yo, then moved to Abrego until I was around 10yo before I moved to Carpinteria, the storm of 1982 looked alot like that in IV, we'll have to meet up here soon!

Back