• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Drop bracket review

tribaltalon

NAXJA Forum User
So yesterday i finally got to try out the new drop bracket system with my rustys offroad 6 1/2 inch lift. It ROCKS! i was doing all of the level 3 and 4 trails no problem with only a positrac in the rear end. the front end is super flexy now and keeps the jeep planted on the ground and providing traction. my only mishap of the day was a blown 33 inch mtz on the way home. might be looking at some 34 inch tsls sooner then i thought. drop bracket system was totally worth it and i doubt ill go to long arms any time soon.

Glad they worked out for ya. I was considering the DBs myself, but went LA instead. Got any action pics?

shameless plug:

Check the for sale section for those 34s :D

tribaltalon said:
So yesterday i finally got to try out the new drop bracket system with my rustys offroad 6 1/2 inch lift. It ROCKS! i was doing all of the level 3 and 4 trails no problem with only a positrac in the rear end. the front end is super flexy now and keeps the jeep planted on the ground and providing traction. my only mishap of the day was a blown 33 inch mtz on the way home. might be looking at some 34 inch tsls sooner then i thought. drop bracket system was totally worth it and i doubt ill go to long arms any time soon.

Long arms will make you have this same reaction again.

Glad it worked out well tho :patriot:

Back