• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post Up Cleghorn Caravans

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Norco Caravan, starbucks off of Hidden Valley road at 8am....

anyone in?

Starbucks off 215 on university say around 8:15ish ..............
Anyone in ?

Im there, its right off the 30/210 interchange

No..up the 215 where Cal-State San Bernardino is

see you there rambo and anyone else. No university in San bernardino off 215 starbucks should be on right hand side

Ill get the XJ cover in MUDs tomorrow morning so everyone can distinguish mines if my waterhole of 2' still exsists :D

EliasJ123 said:
I'll be going up the 605 to the 210 to the 15... I plan on getting on the freeway at 8am..

E
That's the same route my neighbor and me will be taking. We'll be jumping on the 605 fwy @ Del Amo around 8 am.

I wish I had a Naxja shirt and sticker =(
Gotta wait 2more weeks than I can afford it.

socal billl said:
That's the same route my neighbor and me will be taking. We'll be jumping on the 605 fwy @ Del Amo around 8 am.

Hey Bill..

I just pm'd you my cell. I'll also turn my cb to ch4. I'll be getting on at South st about 800 to 8:05..(Need to get coffee first.. :D )

E

Mobil station at Yucaipa Blvd offramp 730?

My # is 909-522-6333 call if you get lost for whatever reason

EliasJ123 said:
Hey Bill..

I just pm'd you my cell. I'll also turn my cb to ch4. I'll be getting on at South st about 800 to 8:05..(Need to get coffee first.. :D )

E
where do you keep the cup without steamin the boys?? :skull2:

I'll be on the road around 8am from Monrovia- 210 to 15. I'll have the cheapo battery sucking hand held radio on -
"the Blue Mullet" is an 87 navy blue with custom paint gouges.

Back