• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kudos to Ballistic Fab

ratman572

NAXJA Forum User
It isn't very often that people speak up when a company does a good job, -so here we go.

I ordered a steering kit from Nate at Ballistic, and I received excellent customer service. Everything was in stock. They didn't ship the same day, but Nate informed me about that up front. He said they had a serious backlog, and that the stuff would go out the next day. I appreciate it when I don't get a snowjob regarding if stuff is in stock, when it shipped etc. I have dealt with companies in the past that refuse to give tracking numbers, say they'll have to call you back, etc. With these guys, it was all "on the table" up front, -no BS, -I like that.

The parts showed up as expected, and everything looks top notch. The 7/8" heims are very beefy and have a LOT of bearing surface area. All the hardware (tube inserts, etc.) look to be machined very well, the fitment of the threads are neither too sloppy, nor too tight, -just right.

I am very satisfied with these guys and just wanted to pass the word on.

Back