• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Red.........again

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I'm red again, and my PM's magically started working again too party1: I was wondering how I go about getting a a So.Cal. chapter decal if there is one.

Thanks.........Chris

Hey Chris, welcome back!

Remi might have soem decals, not exactly sure. I need to get a couple myself.

It may be time to get some made.

cloudswimmer said:
Ok I'm red again, and my PM's magically started working again too party1: I was wondering how I go about getting a a So.Cal. chapter decal if there is one.

Thanks.........Chris
I got them :D

cloudswimmer said:
So whats the procedure for securing one of these prizes :D

Buy the BOD a beer! LOL...

GrimmJeeper said:
wow 10 days in and you're already abusing your power :D :cheers:

Nope, just laying down the law! :laugh3: J/K... :D

I should have said "buying the first 5 people to reply a beer".... not indicating anything about the BOD. :thumbup:

can I get a socal decal if I'm green?:rattle:

...do I get a pair of decals with my membership? If so, are they just mailed to me? My XJ is naked, and needs a decal!

Hey Kejtar, I just turned red too. With the amount of resources available at NAXJA, I thought it's only fair to put in my share.

If I send you a SASE, can you send me one of those stickers too?

CaliGold said:
Hey Kejtar, I just turned red too. With the amount of resources available at NAXJA, I thought it's only fair to put in my share.

If I send you a SASE, can you send me one of those stickers too?
I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to do it.... becaus ehtey're somewhat sizeable stickersth they'd get damaged in an SASE. I always had to cut out a cardboard backing and pack them as their size prevents them from fitting into a standard envelope as well. So bear with me as I"m tyring to find a way to make it work without making it a big project :D

Btw, I'm open to ideas how to send those stickers as well.

Back