• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico Clean Up

Thanks for posting this Stephan.

This would be a great event for us to show up to as a club. Alot of us wheel Calico a few times a year and we should support the work to help keep it open.

I think I will be in Big Bear with some friends out of town, but I see no reason I can't make the clean-up, at least right now.

Hows a day like that go down?

It is basically a wheeling run where you pick up trash along the way?

I think there is some civil war history event that same weekend in Calico, I was thinking of suggesting a family run that weekend, trying to lure some otherwise non-wheeling family members out on the trail.

I just scanned the list of registrants, looks like an interesting mix of vehicles will be out there.

I'm signed up under the LOST JEEPS club. My b-day is that Friday and I can't think of a better way to spend my weekend. Should have my SFA KJ there and maybe my son in the XJ. Great event for a great cause.

Hmmm..isn't that the weekend of the SoCal Jambo?

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Back