• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB::: '93 ZJ Xfer Case

TLowery04

NAXJA Forum User
my buddy just rolled his '93 ZJ and needs a new transfer case aswell as a few windows.

anyone have parts avail?

Trent

Which transfer case is it? I have a NP242 laying around. Not sure if they put the 242 in the zj or not.

lemme give him a buzz and double check, I'm not to sure whats under his rig.

the junk yard off main and extension in mesa had a ZJ last time i was there with everything except the interior i believe.. 2 hour drive but talk to the right people and maybe they will pull it for a small charge?

hes in vegas, but hes lookign for the 249j quadra track if anyone has one. cheapest he can find out there is 285 + shipping.

I guess he went home for the olidays and let his brother drive, they got stuck on a mountain because he goes out alone and doesnt have a winch (I know... I've warned him...) but anyway, someone rolled his rig down the mountian. lost a bunch of windows and some other stuff, and his transfer case. said it looked like someone hit it with a hammer.

SO... I'm on the lookout for parts I can send off, or stock pile if he decides to tow it back to Flagstaff.

Back