• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-Brake cables needed

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Hey guys, Hoping to get the time to swap in the rebuilt D44 into the heep next weekend and I am in need of E-Brake cables.
Tucson location preferred for easy pick up but if anyone has them and is coming this way, let me know.

Lata

AZRockRunner said:
Hey guys, Hoping to get the time to swap in the rebuilt D44 into the heep next weekend and I am in need of E-Brake cables.
Tucson location preferred for easy pick up but if anyone has them and is coming this way, let me know.

Lata

I have Dana 35 cables. They worked for me on my 44 swap. I looks as if I will be in the Tucson area in early January.

Wounded XJ said:
I have Dana 35 cables. They worked for me on my 44 swap. I looks as if I will be in the Tucson area in early January.

You got my number man, call me when youro coming down. if I dont have any by then, I will hook up with ya.

You might want to look into longer ones,the ones on my 95 w/ D44 are almost tight at static ride height!

I will probably end up doing a disk brake swap later in 08. I had the ford 8.8 with disks and LOVED them but it is down a few on the upgrade list. I am looking for a great deal on 35's at the moment to go onto my newly trussed and geard D30 / D44 combo that I am currently working on with a friend. So, for now I need cables for the drum setup becouse I use the e-brakes ALOT the way I wheel........ LOL

:eyes:

Back