• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you guys think about?

toyotawrench said:
Doing a SoCal Chapter phone/email list? Could do something like a directory, pictures, no pictures, what do you :NAXJA: additics think? Good idea or horrible idea?

peace
ted
email list? eeek... with the amount of email that I get coming in you're better of sending me a PM here. I used to be subscribed to the SoCalXJ mailing group but I had to drop that as I got too many emails through that.

Kejtar said:
email list? eeek... with the amount of email that I get coming in you're better of sending me a PM here. I used to be subscribed to the SoCalXJ mailing group but I had to drop that as I got too many emails through that.
amen brother Remi, the socalxj list gives me to much junk I have no interest in so I set it to do digest emails and now im getting spam to my email addy I only use for that group so I may dump the acount just to no t deal with the junk

I don't use the E-mail list from SoCalXJ.
I just view the site, you don't get the pictures but you can pick and choose what you want to read without a hundred e-mails...

Rick

Skwerly said:
I dunno WHY they don't just get a forum, this format makes it a pleasure to use!

I've offered to help them with that but the people who run the group don't like change too much. They are happy with how it is now but I agree that there's lots of email to keep up with.

bunch of bitching a whining.
as usual. Simply put, no the group isn't gonna change like that.
Last_Photo_6.jpg

Seriously? Compelte opposite. I hated NAXJA and never went to it because it was NOT in my e-mail. Checking it on the web seamed dumb to me, and I never looked at it. But maybe that's just me, and what I was use to. Back when you had to send a subscription request e-mail "subscribe socalxj-l [email protected]" to the list server. Plus I like being in control of the messages. Where they go, how they are sorted, and I can archive them.

What's wrong with getting a bunch of e-mails? You must not know how to manage your e-mail properly. Seperate e-mail accounts, filters, aliases, folders, sort by thread. Hello?

Last edited:
toyotawrench said:
Doing a SoCal Chapter phone/email list? Could do something like a directory, pictures, no pictures, what do you :NAXJA: additics think? Good idea or horrible idea?

peace
ted

There's one on SoCalXJ yahoo groups. ;)

mikedashg said:
Seriously? Compelte opposite. I hated NAXJA and never went to it because it was NOT in my e-mail. Checking it on the web seamed dumb to me, and I never looked at it. But maybe that's just me, and what I was use to. Back when you had to send a subscription request e-mail "subscribe socalxj-l [email protected]" to the list server. Plus I like being in control of the messages. Where they go, how they are sorted, and I can archive them.

What's wrong with getting a bunch of e-mails? You must not know how to manage your e-mail properly. Seperate e-mail accounts, filters, aliases, folders, sort by thread. Hello?

I don't have a clue on how to organize e-mails.
Well, I do sort them.....deleted e-mails and kept e-mail.

Jump This said:
I don't have a clue on how to organize e-mails.
Well, I do sort them.....deleted e-mails and kept e-mail.

Keep and Deleted huh? Wow! I dunno how you do it. I've got like 8 e-mail accounts, 15 or so boards I get e-mails from, 30 some odd filters, 30 some odd folders, 20 or so rules/filters.

I'll come over and set up your e-mail while you put my Jeep on your lift.

2101498411_963b2ba779.jpg

mikedashg said:
Keep and Deleted huh? Wow! I dunno how you do it. I've got like 8 e-mail accounts, 15 or so boards I get e-mails from, 30 some odd filters, 30 some odd folders, 20 or so rules/filters.

I'll come over and set up your e-mail while you put my Jeep on your lift.

2101498411_963b2ba779.jpg

That looks damn sexy!

Okay Mike, bring your Heep on over this weekend!

:D

Jump This said:
I don't have a clue........

understatment of the year folks!

Back