• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW MEET AND GREET

jeep4life89

NAXJA Forum User
well, i saw a thread for a meet and greet, but apparently that fell through. so i figured we'd give it another go.
no set date or place yet, somewhere kinda in the middle of everyone would be good. and i guess you can post when youd be available, and we can figure out a time that will work for most if not all.

as for me, anytime really.

Texasrockcrawlers.com has a meet every thursday night at Yatehay In lewisville
you are more than welcome to stop and hang out with us, there are 7 or 8 guys with cherokees there
Ill be there if you decide to come

-Scott

A weekend one would be nice instead during the week....How about a lunch meet and greet? I could bring a few cherokees owners myself so we could exchange ideas in person instead of the net.

Yea, its great to hang out and just shoot the bull with a bunch of guys that actaully know what you're talking about. I said above that theres 7-8 xj's, but theres about 15 other guys that have BIG RIGS!! that come out to hang with us too.

Why get together on the weekend if your not gonna wheel? Plenty of meeting and greeting can happen while wheeling.

x2
I'll be headed to Iraq in january so my time here is runnin short, I need to get all the action I can while I'm still here.

fawking eh!

Back