• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: ARB locker, compressor, 6in springs, 231 w/ aa sye

AZ DESERT RAT

NAXJA Forum User
Have some extra parts laying around i wont be using, not sure of value but make an offer im moving and dont want to take this stuff with me.

1. ARB locker for chrysler 8.25
2. ARB compressor with solenoid and 3 ARB switches(front,back and compressor)
3. JKS QD's brand new for 3.5-6in i think.
4. 6 in skyjacker front springs.
5. 1 1/2 shackles
6. np231 with aa sye installed
7. spider traxx 1 1/2 wheel spacers-2

possibly:

olympic top hat safari rack with 4 hella 550's
banks torque tube headers
dana 30 with custom high steer conversion and trac loc.

email me for fastest response [email protected]

Lot of interest in the 231, i'll take 300.00 if it can be picked up by the end of the weekend.

I wont know if the rack,headers and axle are for sale for about another week.

The arb is for the 29 spline 8.25, its currently has 4.56's on it but one of the gear teeth got chipped when the monkey who had before me took it out.

Springs are SPF

Ok...lets try this again...

200.00 for the tcase
85.00 for the jks qd's
50.00 for the wheel spacers
75.00 for the greasable shackles with like new bushings...
springs are SPF

also have 5 black d-window 16x8 steel wheels with goodyear mtr's on them, not sure of the metric size off the top of my head,,,,they're about 32x11.50's...4 tires are ok with about 15-20 percent trad left, the fifth is worn out. 200.00 for all five wheels and tires...wheels are like new.

PM sent

Did anyone get a phone number or address for AZ DESERT RAT? I bought the ARB from him (sent him my entire upgrades budget!) off the forum; he said he had a family emergency, but would get me the locker asap... that was a month ago, still no parts, no response to emails, no other contact from him, and the phone number I have for him is disconnected!

Thanks,
--Bushytails
(Who, with new shiny naxja account, will need to spend some time here!)

Back