• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Gears and Compressor with Air Locker purchase

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
For a Limited Time...
Buy ANY front and ANY Rear Yukon Zip air locker
And get for
FREE
Front and Rear gear sets and a compressor
FREE

This is a call or email me for this special only. This is for a limited time.

The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the ultimate in driver selectability. The Yukon Zip locker is an air operated locker that provides selectable traction for off road or street use. This unit features 4320 Chrome Moly internals for added strength. Assembled in the USA! compressor sold separately. All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! All Zip Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! All Zip Lockers come with a six (6) year warranty, including any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000, for the first two (2) years.

These are in stock and typically to your door in 1-2 days.

always your best source for the lowest priced, fastest shipping and most knowledgeable drivetrain parts...
RWK Haus Supply
Robert
714-875-2414
[email protected]
ziplocker_23_7.jpg

zippromobanner.jpg

they make an 8.25 zip yet or have plans on it?

IDK if they have plans, but I do know they do not offer one yet, for the C8.25.

How about the 14b or 8.8?

Sorry, no yukon air lockers for either, yet.

But email or call me on monday and I will get you the best pricing on a ARB for both.

Any specials on E lockers for a D44?

those are typically had for the least $ on summit. Hate to say it. But they sell/whore those out at lower cost then most of us dealers can even buy em for.

Back