• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd annual FREE LUNCH, by JcrOffroad!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
For the third consecutive year, JcrOffroad will be returning to Winterfest and providing lunch on Saturday March 1st. We enjoy this event, as it gives us a great oppertunity to meet the faces behind our local XJ and MJ owner base.

For the 1st time, we will have the "wheel of possibilies" along with us. Everyone gets a chance to spin and have a chance to win one of Many items we will be giving away. :party:

So please come have lunch on us, Introduce yourself and spin the wheel :looney:

The ever growing JcrOffroad Team,
-Brian, Daryl,Jim, Mike, Katie

You guys are the best!
Especially Daryl.:D

Thanks again.

Hale

RedHeep said:
Will you have something for Mike to steal this year?

No they won't.

It's supposed to be delivered sometime this week.:D

Hale

He can take his pick of these three:
IMG_4309.jpg

or
img_6728.jpg

or
img_6954.jpg

I'll take the Rene-gehy-ed.:D

The Renegade has changed a bit since I brought the 91 up to get prototyped :D IIRC you guys were cutting trails on some property.

Any chance you would bring your GM 1 Ton TRE taps so I can re-tap by RockRod draglink?

I'll send it out tomorrow :thumbup:

seriously, I PMed you.

Thanks for all the support you guys have given NAXJA and XJs in general!

Last edited:
seanR said:
As long as MH gets a wiener stuck in his reciever I am all for it!

Hey, sounds like a good time to me...but, you'll have to OK it with Nate, they do belong to him..:D

Just don't tell Glenn.:lecture:

Hale

no flying armadillos this year! :D

and are you seriuosly bringing your birfie making rigs? :D

Im glad you guys are making it out again, I really enjoy talking shit with you, especially as I cant bring my rig out that far :rattle:

Any other details that need to be released Mr.JCR Offroad?

Back