• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To the guy I talked to on 11th + powel

Haha. I'm suuuure he does.

Is was some guy driving a grey early model xj sport, chopped, canvas cover, probably about a 5 or 6 inch lift with I think 33's. Black rims, black aftermarket front bumper I think, and I think he had driving lights and a winch, but I'm not sure. I may be adding things like what I'd do to mine because I want to do the same chop 'n' cage to mine, and I'm invisioning it in my head.

I rolled up beside him at a stoplight and told him about NAXJA, and that he should check it out. Spreadin' the word, y'know? I think I told him to stop by the Northwest Chapter and post up, but I may not have. He should be able to find us anyways.

This isn't the rig of the guy you talked to is it? It vaguely fits the description.....

leoxj4bp9.jpg

Nope, it was a 4 door and it didnt have the cage tying into the rear bumper, but i'll make a note of that for when i do mine.

I love the tiny mudflaps on there. I cant imagine they do much for the roadspray/mud spray.

Turbo'd 4.0? I kinda wanna take a 4.0, and stoke it and turbo it and pit it in my jeep. I'll be breakin axle shafts and pullin burnies left and right.

Last edited:
i know the one yur talkin bout, i've seen him out in Gresham a time or two. never got close enough to chat with him though. sweeeeeet canvas top. i likey!!!!!!

mojojojo said:
i know the one yur talkin bout, i've seen him out in Gresham a time or two. never got close enough to chat with him though. sweeeeeet canvas top. i likey!!!!!!
Yeah its definatley a well built rig. I waved to him ( I always wave at people who have XJs that are off roaded.), and he was stopped at the next stoplight. I'd like to get a better look at his rig. Its built almost exactly how I want mine to be. I hope he posts up soon.

Back