• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dilemma....

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
So, I have a dilemma. Michael's Jeep is sitting here, on his trailer, waiting to take off for our run this evening.

The question is, what do I DO to it? :) Some custom paint on his axles? I *heart* boys on his bumper? Give me some new ideas.

Michael, if you're reading this... you should have known this was coming. hahahaha

John

Avanteone said:
So, I have a dilemma. Michael's Jeep is sitting here, on his trailer, waiting to take off for our run this evening.

The question is, what do I DO to it? :) Some custom paint on his axles? I *heart* boys on his bumper? Give me some new ideas.

Michael, if you're reading this... you should have known this was coming. hahahaha

John

Damn, I'll never leave my Jeep alone in front of your shop.

I do like the painted coils though. Maybe dayglo orange so he can find them when they fall out!

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Pictures please!! :gee:

Oh, you mean this?

I know Michael has a problem /w keeping the bumper attached, I figured this would help:

IMG_2577.jpg

Blkxjkrawler said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:worship: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Poor guy is never gonna live that down.
-Ryan

I'm still waiting for my blue fingernail to grow out. My thumb got squished when the bumper broke off.

It needs more tape. You should wrap it around the bumper.

-Jeremy

Avanteone said:
Oh, you mean this?

I know Michael has a problem /w keeping the bumper attached, I figured this would help:

IMG_2577.jpg

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :anon: I only held the bumper in place. I had no part of any welding or design processes.... Unless it stays on all weekend that is.

BTW did you all note the air chuck there? He's now sporting an additional 7 gallons of compressed air.

The funniest thing I ever did was splice a wire from the turn signal to one of the horns. You should probably do that so he dosn't notice until he has allready left!!

jeepboy381 said:
The funniest thing I ever did was splice a wire from the turn signal to one of the horns. You should probably do that so he dosn't notice until he has allready left!!

Good idea. But I'm sure they're already gone. They're running Naches this weekend.

I don't like this thread........

Since my jeep has been at your shop for a week now. Please dont paint my bumpers pink.

XJLaredo said:
I don't like this thread........

Since my jeep has been at your shop for a week now. Please dont paint my bumpers pink.

How about the rest of it???

pjnkjeep.jpg

Well the band-aid's did a great job of holding the bumper on!! I took 1 hit from Matt playing "bump to pass" and 1 REALLY hard hit as I came out of a "ditch" at Moon Rocks. It stayed on and hasn't moved at all. John, what brand of band-aids were they (you should have put them on your Jeep before this weekend ;) maybe they would have helped you out :roflmao: )

I had NO idea about the other sign until I read this thread (after the weekend). I even used my bent Hi-lift this weekend and didn't notice it at all. I must be blind :confused1

Thanks again John!!
I hope you didn't catch hypothermia :kissyou:

Michael

Back