• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seats

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know if the master craft seat brackets for a 97+ cherokee fit other types of seats that have a 13" 5/8 mounting pattern? cause i'm wanting these seats off jc whitney but dont have the skills to fab up a bracket and thought that the master craft bracket might would? if anyone has any picture of it that would be awesome

If you are looking at the Smittybilt seat that looks like the Mastercraft Baja RS seats, the measuremetns are the same. I talked to a Smittybilt guy at a trade show and he said that the base and the design are almost identical. BUT, he does not guarantee the brackets will work.

I plan on giving it a try after Christmas.

Good luck!

If you are looking at the Smittybilt seat that looks like the Mastercraft Baja RS seats, the measuremetns are the same. I talked to a Smittybilt guy at a trade show and he said that the base and the design are almost identical. BUT, he does not guarantee the brackets will work.

I plan on giving it a try after Christmas.

Good luck!
Did you ever get the brackets?
Did they work?
Was seat height raised and still centered?

I made my own since I have a 2dr and needed access to the rear,a non-tilt would be easy!
0603997-R1-018-7A.jpg

0603997-R1-022-9A.jpg

0603997-R1-036-16A.jpg

2 years old man
Thanks for your Modified Tech input.

Yeah, it's what happens when you use the SEARCH button!
Before posting a new thread
You should sift through a bunch of crap,
then you may find what you need... and...
Sometimes people forget to finalize their posts.
So with a kind little reminder, I will get ideas for what I need...
and it will keep those informed for the future,
and from being criticized by people with nothing better to say.
original.aspx
:kissyou:

RCP Phx those look good! That will help someone else for sure.
They look easy to remove the seats for sitting around the campfire:flame: that's a nice feature.
Now if I could find a solution for my old style mount.

My Smittybilt seats are flat bottom (no tabs hanging)

Last edited:
RCP Phx those look good! That will help someone else for sure.
They look easy to remove the seats for sitting around the campfire:flame: that's a nice feature.

Yeah there is just one thru bolt in the front,interesting idea though!I got real creative with the rear latch,its all made from stainless steel and theres a slot in the tube,just sqeeze the little bolts together(works great).
FH000003.jpg

Back