• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need an MJ

xj1989

NAXJA Forum User
I have decided that I would rather have an mj, so i am going to use my 89xj for a donor/spare parts. but first i need to find a mj. so any help would be usefull, it doesn't have to have an eng, trans, axles, i don't care about any of that stuff (althou another 231 would be nice to get) i just want a cheep body pretty much.

any help would be much appreciated :)
Thanx

i didn't see any on tucson's craigslist. part of me not careing about the eng, trans, axles is that its cheaper (i'm shooting for around $500) and with that i will probably have to trailer it and my 97xj doesn't like my car trailer to much and she never wants to go far with it.

You will have to look hard for one around $500, but I have come across them. The starting at $500 ones I have seen seem to be of the 2x4 variety. The 4x4 seem to start at $1,000 and go higher.

i don't care if its one wheel drive or even no wheels at all, i just want it for cheap, if you come across another one for around $500 let me know

thanx

AZXJ said:
Hmmmmmm... Considering... :shhh:

You better be careful, your girl might beat on ya if you get ANOTHER rig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I'm considering loosing one!! Bring me 700.00 cash and bring your trailer and you'll go home with an MJ ready for your build..

Dave
pm for contact info..

AZXJ said:
Actually, I'm considering loosing one!! Bring me 700.00 cash and bring your trailer and you'll go home with an MJ ready for your build..

Dave
pm for contact info..

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you gotta tempt me????????????? I have wanted an MJ for a long time but I need 2 things.
1- more room to put it.
2- 700.00 bucks to pay for it.
LOLOLOL

:yap:

I have one you can have if you are willing to drive to Fresno, CA. Stripped clean. Perfect for a donor. Its exactly what I had intended on doing.

boy 715 miles:shocked:... that'd have to be a good price, and a metting somewhere closer, but that is more what i am looking for;)

Back