• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Sunday Oct. 28th Day Trip??

E's95XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I met up with you all my first time out to Brown's camp on October 20th since moving to Oregon from Vermont a month ago and had an AWESOME time!!! I was going to see if anyone wanted to head out tomorrow morning (Sunday Oct. 28th) to TSF to wheel for the day. If anyone wants to go anywhere else I'm up for that too as long as its not a real far drive from Portland. Since this is sudden just post back or call me at (607)742-9394 and we can setup a place to meet. So any of you there remember who I am here's a pic.
my95xjwh5.jpg

Would love to go, but I work weekends, if you are up for something on a tuesday or wednesday I would be down.

Hey man, glad to see ya found the forum.

My rig is down for a bit doing repairs from TSF :banghead: we'll be going again soon though. If you guys end up going have fun & enjoy the sunshine!

E's95XJ said:
Tuesday or Wednesday might be good. I'll let you know monday.

I lied, has to be tuesday if I can tear away from work, I am going riding at sand lake on wednesday nothing like a quad 50 degree weather and some jd to warm you up.

mojojojo said:

My rig is down for a bit doing repairs from TSF :banghead: we'll be going again soon though. If you guys end up going have fun & enjoy the sunshine!

what did you break

mojojojo said:
i'm doing all 4 springs, motor mounts, tie rod, & stablizer.
Going higher?

Ahhhh... No more lean? It was stylish..:yelclap::dunce:

Anyone make it out today? I bet it was a wonderful day out there.

mojojojo said:
a lil bit higher yes, but mostly to get rid of the G-ride lean.

cool, what are you doing about steering? (hint: think solid)

WaXJ_Skier said:
cool, what are you doing about steering? (hint: think solid)

already ordered the flipserts from goferit. gonna do the big daddy 1.25" tie rod. i threw on a new stablizer this weekend and ajusted the tow. wow, was it off (2" tow in). also got 5.5" front coils, gonna order 5.5" rear full packs.

Doyle said:
I lied, has to be tuesday if I can tear away from work, I am going riding at sand lake on wednesday nothing like a quad 50 degree weather and some jd to warm you up.

Well I've got stuff going on in Portland until noon on Tuesday, I could head out after that to play for a little while. Is that too late?

mojojojo said:

Me too. I'm glad I was in the right place at the right time that weekend. If you ever need a hand with your rig let me know.

E's95XJ said:
Well I've got stuff going on in Portland until noon on Tuesday, I could head out after that to play for a little while. Is that too late?

I doubt I will be able to, I "get" to deal with customers I set 3 appts for my day off, not looking forward to it, best case I will get off work at 5, be 6-630 by the time I could get up there. Not worth it to me, cause if I break something, I have to grab a truck off the lot to go riding wed. and then I can't drink, no fun :cheers:

Back