• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doors

EnderUSAF

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any extra doors? I'm looking to get a set for the rear of my XJ to turn into half doors to keep the kids in there safely while wheeling. Cause currently I have all the doors off.

Man, it seems doors are hard to come by. I have been looking for 4 doors from a late 80's early 90's 4 door for over 6 months now with manual windows.
I will keep my eye out for you while I am looking. Also, if I find my manual doors, then I will have my electric ones that would make GREAT half door projects.

i am waiting on an xj a guy is giving me to part out brian and i will see what kind of condition the doors are in...i have not yet seen the jeep but i can take anything i want from it...that is where i am getting everything to convert mine to auto. i will let you know when i get it...pm me you email address and i will send you pics .

AzFlexJ said:
i am waiting on an xj a guy is giving me to part out brian and i will see what kind of condition the doors are in...i have not yet seen the jeep but i can take anything i want from it...that is where i am getting everything to convert mine to auto. i will let you know when i get it...pm me you email address and i will send you pics .

Auto is for :smootch:

Back